Beautiful updated flat with park view, two bedrooms + office!
1531 Oak ST @ Central in The Upper Haight
Located directly across the street from the Panhandle Park for easy access to outdoor space.
Gorgeous 1500 square foot flat that is available now! Two large bedrooms + amazing office with built in desk and shelving. There is a one modern stylish 3/4 bath (shower only – no tub), tons of closets, a large updated kitchen, formal dining room and a huge living room with a decorative fireplace!
Walk to Haight ST, The Divisadero Corridor, Pete’s Coffee and Tea, Falletti Foods and Bi-Rite and so much more!
– Two large bedrooms
– Renovated kitchen and bath
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Formal dining room
– Large living room with views of the Panhandle Park
– Spacious home office with custom cabinets
– Street parking with Residential Parking Permit Q
– Laundry mat and dry cleaners nearby
– One year lease required
– Security deposit is 2 x rent
– Water and garbage included, Tenant pays all other utilities
– Non-smoking unit
– One small dog negotiable, sorry no cats.
– NOPA/Alamo Sq neighborhood
– Many restaurants, bars and coffee houses within blocks
– Local farmers market on Sundays
– Fresh Bakeries, Bi-Rite and Souvla around the corner
– Walk to Alamo Square Park, Buena Vista Park and the Panhandle
Sheri Castilyn — Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.