Gorgeous 4 BDR / 3 BATH SFH - Bright Corner Lot Gem @RentalsInSF.com
799 29th Avenue is located in the Richmond district, located in a quiet and safe neighborhood.
Please view the home in person before applying. Thank you!
A rare find and a spectacular home with beautiful coved ceilings and arched doorways. Every room is flooded with bright, natural light. Walk into a large foyer with coat closet, spacious living room with Batchelder tiled fireplace and east facing windows, formal dining room, large eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances: Viking stove, Bosch dishwasher and fridge. An instant hot water dispenser at the sink is ideal for hot beverages. Bright breakfast nook towards the rear of the kitchen.
The main level includes several closets in the hallway, a full bath, split bath and two large bedrooms overlooking a garden with trumpet flowers, a sweet plum tree, and various other self maintaining bushes.
The top level is an amazing light filled master bedroom with ensuite full bath, two closets and access to the rooftop.
The fourth bedroom is a separate unit, which CAN NOT be subleased, but perfect for guest quarters, an au pair, office, maid’s quarters or entertainment room. A full bath, kitchen, ample closet space, and french doors dividing the living room and bedroom completes this unique space.
Large 2 car tandem garage with washer and dryer and good storage space. A workbench is included for DYI projects.
– 4 BDR / 3 BATH
– Approx sq ft: 2,465 (per owner)
– NEW PAINT THROUGHOUT
– Bi-level 3 BDR / 2 BATH
MAIN FLOOR includes:
– 2 large BDRs
– 1 split bath: separate tub and shower stall and sink in one room; toilet and sink in separate room
– Spacious living room w/ built it shelving and decorative fireplace
– Huge formal dining room
– Large kitchen with breakfast nook and stainless steel appliances: Viking stove, Bosche dishwasher, refrigerator
– Wood floors throughout
TOP FLOOR includes:
– Primary suite with wood floors
– Full bath with shower stall (no tub)
– Good sized closets
– Lots of natural light and peekaboo views of the Pacific Ocean
– 2 car tandem parking
– Samsung Washer/ dryer
– Ample storage space
– Workbench for DYI projects.
SEPARATE GARDEN LEVEL GUEST QUARTERS/ HOME OFFICE:
– 1 BDR
– 1 BATH
– Open living space + kitchen; appliances include stove, refrigerator, heater and microwave oven
– Wood floors throughout
– Private entrance through garden (no access from the main house)
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent + $500 non refundable cleaning deposit
– Utilities: Tenant pays all – water, garbage and PG&E
– Non-smoking home
– Pet negotiable: Small dog or cat under 25lbs; reviewed on a case by case basis
– Laundry in garage
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.