Spacious 2 BDR/ 2 BATH Top Floor Flat in Sunnyside @RentalsInSF.com
711 Monterey Blvd is located in the Sunnyside neighborhood
Please see unit in person before applying. Thank you!
HUGE 2 BDR/ 2 BATH top floor flat with hardwood floors throughout and bright tunnel entrance. Spacious living and dining room combo with decorative fireplace overlook Monterey Blvd. Large eat in kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space and appliances include refrigerator and electric stove. Unit also has a washer/ dryer. Two separate bathrooms: one with shower stall only and one with bathtub. Two roomy bedrooms located at the back of the building. Master en suite with walk through closet (double closets) leads to a private full bath.
This is above a preschool that is open from 8:30-2:30, M-F, mid-August through May. Easy freeway and muni access. Glen Park bart close by. Cafes and restaurants steps from the unit.
– Aprrox 915 sq ft
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– Large living and dining room with decorative fireplace
– Eat in kitchen with plenty of cabinets and appliances include an electric oven/stove, disposal and refrigerator
– Two large bedrooms located in the back on the building
– Two bathrooms: one full bath with tub and shower, the second one with shower stall
– Wood floors throughout
– In unit washer/dryer
– Year built: 1958
– 2 unit building: ground floor is a preschool that is open from 8:30-2:30, M-F, mid-August through May
– Street parking only
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 2x
– Utilities: Owner pays water; Tenant pays garbage and PG&E
– Cat negotiable with additional pet rent
– Non Smoking unit
– Street parking only
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.