Beautifully redone studio in the heart of Hayes Valley
Located in the heart of Hayes Valley, this beautifully redone unit is available now! Bright, Spacious and located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods!
Hardwood floors throughout,
– Studio + large kitchen
– Hardwood floors
– Modern kitchen with lots of countertop space,
– White appliances, granite countertops and newer cabinets.
– Gas range cooktop
– Living room includes office nook
– Pleasing neutral paint scheme
– 350 Gough St #16
– 3rd Floor unit
– Hayes Valley!
– Walkscore 99! Transit score: 100!
– Tons of food, drink and shops just steps from your door
– Security deposit: $1500
– Owner pays water, hot water, trash/recycling/compost
– laundry in building
– Street parking only
– Cat friendly with additional $500 deposit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.