Beautifully Redone Studio in the Heart of Hayes Valley !
Located in the heart of Hayes Valley, this beautifully redone unit is available now! Bright and spacious studio located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods! Beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, and classic architecture throughout. Apartment has lots of natural sunlight and is rear facing so it’s less noisy. Renovated kitchen has solid surface granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (medium size refrigerator and gas range). Bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower combination. Shared laundry in building (mobile pay app). Secure lobby for safe mail delivery.
– Studio + large kitchen
– Hardwood floors
– Modern kitchen with stone countertops
– Stainless Steel appliances (refrigerator and gas range), granite countertops and newer cabinets.
– Pleasing neutral paint scheme
– Shared laundry in the building (mobile pay app)
– 350 Gough St #16
– 2rd Floor unit
– Hayes Valley!
– Walkscore 99! Transit score: 100!
– Tons of food, drink and shops just steps from your door
– 7 minute walk to Metro Station (Van Ness)
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit: $1500
– Owner pays water, hot water, trash/recycling/compost
– Non Smoking unit
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Laundry in building
– Street parking only
– Cat friendly with additional $500 deposit; Sorry, no dogs
– Available Now!
– no parking, no residential street permits available
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.