Top Floor Loft in sophisticated building.
Stunning, top floor condo in the Landmark Building, just off San Francisco’s renowned Union Square and the Grant Street entrance to Chinatown. This is a luxury 1 BR / 1.5 Bath loft, immaculate. The perfect Pied-A-Terre or city home. The gorgeous rooftop lounge and garden features a fire pit surrounded by seating and 360 skyline views. Attended lobby with elevator in bldg. Lease parking available nearby. Hardwood floors throughout, floor to ceiling windows. Exposed cement and brick walls with an outdoor deck right off of the living room. Open living room and kitchen on the main floor with a half bath and in-unit washer/dryer. Kitchen included stainless steel electric range, dishwasher and refrigerator. Loft includes the sleeping area, full bath with soaking tub and nice walk in closet. Automatic window shades come down quickly to darken room.
– 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom loft
– Open floor plan with super tall ceilings
– Kitchen includes: dishwasher, range all stainless
– Outdoor deck off of living room
– Automatic shades
– Historic Landmark Building
– Concierge in lobby
– Bike room
– Rooftop Terrace w/ fire pits and lounge seating
– 333 Grant Ave
– Downtown SF!
– Near all the best shopping and food
– Rent: $3,795
– Owner pays for water & garbage & Webpass (Internet)
– Monthly parking available in the Sutter/Stockton Garage
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
– HOA Move In Fee: $250 (also requires scheduling and a licensed moving company)
– 12 month lease
– Available now!