Great Location ! One Bedroom / One Bathroom with Kitchen Remodel !
Super Convenient Location! This lovely 1 bedroom 1 bath is spacious and clean. The unit includes a large living room with double hung, dual pane windows to help reduce noise. New remodel of kitchen includes updated cabinets, solid surface counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. Access to really nice, large shared backyard w/ common seating area.
This fantastic location is in the Castro district near mission Dolores neighborhood in San Francisco. Nearby parks include Dolores Park and Duboce Park. Walk Score = 99!
– Large 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment
– Living room windows overlooks street
– Unit located on first floor / Front facing unit
– Double hung, dual pane windows to help reduce noise
– Recently updated kitchen includes lots of cabinets, solid surface countertops, gas range & refrigerator
– Small bistro table probably could fit in kitchen for eat in kitchen
– Hardwood floors
– Pet negotiable w/ deposit
– About 10 units in building
– Secure building lobby / package delivery
– Large shared backyard w/ pergola and common seating area
– Unit located on 1st Floor, front facing
– Front living room: 16.6’ x 14.9’
– Bedroom: 9.9’ x 11.9’
– Kitchen: 9.7’x 8.9’
– 269 Church St #2
– Castro / Eureka Valley
– Walkscore: 99! Bikescore: 94!
– Steps aways from coffee, restaurants, pubs, & bars
– MUNI underground rail 1 block away
– Security Deposit: 1.5 month’s rent
– Utilities: owner pays for water, hot water + garbage
– Non-smoking unit
– Street parking only
– No laundry in building (laundromat within 4 min walk)
– One small, nice pet considered w/ $500 pet deposit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.