HUGE, Gorgeous Victorian SFH in the Mission !!
Fall in love with San Francisco’s Mission District in a beautiful and spacious late 1800s Victorian home. Soak up the culture of the new and old Mission in this central location!
This Victorian beauty is 4 stories tall with over 3,700 sq ft. This newly remodeled 6-9 bedrooms, three and a half bathroom property has been elegantly remodeled to offer a high quality of living while still maintaining the classic details of the original home. Some upgrades include; new kitchen with 6-burner Wolf range, Miele dishwasher and large custom-made stainless steel kitchen island, new Samsung refrigerator, new Samsung washing and drying machine, cable ports for internet from ground level to 3rd floor, gorgeous backyard, new private elevator, built-in floor to ceiling original bookcase in entryway, and multiple original Victorian stairways, as well as beautiful new iron spiral staircase leading from kitchen to ground level and garden.
Historical landmark and legendary home to well-known artist and poet, this home retains much of its original splendor with period molding and stain glass windows. Extra large office/studio space is a special area providing plenty of room for an additional living room, workspace, or additional space for guests. This home also has a fully upgraded garage for 3 cars, if one car is a compact-size, with plenty of room for a 4th car in the driveway. Public transportation options are also close by.
– Completely Renovated Single Family Home
– 6-9 Bedrooms including Large Master Suite
– 3.5 Bathrooms
– Large Media/Bonus Room
– Bright with both East and West exposure
– Open Layout
– Private elevator
– 4 Levels totaling over 3,700 square feet
– State of the Art Chef’s “eat-in” Kitchen
– Custom made stainless steel Kitchen island (with industrial wheels)
– Stainless Steel Appliances
– High Ceilings
– Elegant Curved Staircase
– Spiral staircase leading to garden
– Laundry Room with new washer and dryer
– Beautifully Landscaped “Zen Like” Garden/Yard
– Large 3 Car Garage with room for 4th car in driveway
2nd Floor (main entrance)
— Foyer: 9.6’ X 12.7’
— Front parlor: 16’ X 14’
— Dining room: 16.3’ X 15’
— Library: 8.6’ X 12.6’
— Kitchen: 23’ X 13’
— Dining nook: 7.1’ X 11.4’
— Ceiling heights main floor: 11 feet
— Studio: 13’ X 33.3’
— Bedroom: 7’ X 11.9’
— Bedroom in rear: 13.5’ X 14.4’
— Ceiling height: 10 feet
— Front office: 10.1’ X 7.4’
— Front bedroom: 11.9’ X 15.8’
— 2nd Bedroom: 10.6’ X 12.4’
— 3rd Bedroom: 14.1’ X 7.2’
— 4th Rear bedroom: 9.7’ X 14.6’
— Ceiling height: 8 feet
— Studio 11.5’ X 15.4’
— Laundry: 11’ X 8.9’
— Garage length: 32.2’
– 3267 20th St
– In the center of the Mission District!
– Just blocks from Valencia
– Within 4 block radius, there are tons of fantastic restaurants and bars, bookstore, eateries, theaters, coffee shops and groceries stores.
– Restaurants and bars such as Flour + Water, Central Kitchen, Universal Café, Blowfish Sushi, Salumeria, Atlas Café, Sightglass Coffee, Trick Dog, and Blue Bottle Café.
– Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, Roxie Theatre and Castro Theatre.
– Moxie Yoga & Fitness, rock climbing and the fitness center at Mission Cliffs – only 1/2 – 2 blocks away.
– Groceries within walking distance at Gus’s Community Market, Rainbow Foods, Whole Foods, Local Mission Market.
– Easy access to transportation (Muni stop #12 to downtown just at the end of the block, and BART a few blocks away@16th or 24th Streets and Mission)
– 12 month lease
– Utilities: none included
– Non – Smoking unit
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Pets would be considered with additional rent and deposit
– Mandatory cleaning 2x month
– Available 11/15
– Unit is currently occupied until 11/15
– Limited showings until after unit unoccupied
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.