Spectacular condo with laundry and parking!
This large and immaculate 1880’s stick restored top floor Victorian flat is available for an immediate occupancy. The flat includes: Two large bedrooms, a huge bright south facing living room, dining area, designer appliances and fixtures, hardwood floors and is located near shops, coffee houses and conveniences!
This beautiful victorian flat was built in mid 1880’s and thoughtfully restored and remodeled several times by architect owners since 1975. Light filled upper flat has 11 feet ceiling height with bay windows shaded by mature trees. There is a also a view of a large gingko tree in the garden from the rear bedroom.
– 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom (Approximately 1200 sq feet)
– Top Floor (3rd Floor) Walk up
– 11′ Ceiling height
– Large Kitchen with lots of cabinet and countertop space
– Kitchen has tall vaulted ceiling and skylight
– Kitchen includes new Fisher & Pakel refrigerator with Viking 4-burner gas range and oven & Bosch dishwasher
– Open and airy living area with oversized bay window and built in bookcases
– Large bath with marble countertops and deep soaking bathtub
– Nest smart Thermostat
– One car parking with automatic garage door opener
– Fireplace in the living room
– Shared Laundry in garage
– Gorgeous shared access to landscaped backyard
– 2862 Pine St
– Lower Pacific Heights
– Walkscore = 97!
– Trader Joe’s market nearby
– Boutique shopping on Fillmore nearby
– Lots of food & drink just steps from your front door: b. patisserie, Ella’s American kitchen, Eliza’s, Starbucks, Presidio Pizza Company, City Taqueria, etc.
– Rent: $4,995
– Security deposit: 5,000
– Utilities: garbage/water included
– Garage parking included
– Additional storage area in garage
– Pet negotiable (housebroken small pet only w/ additional $750 deposit)
– 12 month lease
– Non smoking unit
– Available now!