Stunning large one bedroom unit- completely redone!
Located on a very quiet tree-lined street, this spacious and colorful one bedroom apartment is available for immediate occupancy.
There are gorgeous wood floors throughout, large bedroom, living room, eat-in kitchen plus a bonus room off the kitchen.
– Large one bedroom with unit with bonus room (approx. 750 sq feet)
– Newly remodeled eat-in kitchen
– Kitchen includes high grade new appliances: Gas Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, French door fridge
– 4 closets for storage
– High ceilings and beautiful period style details including picture & plate rails.
– Shared courtyard with gas grill
– Free laundry in building
– Room for 2 bikes in garage + small amount of storage
– 1372 San Bruno Ave
– Zuckerburg San Francisco General Hospital
– food and drink near by: Dynamo Donut & coffee, Taqueria El Farolito, Philz Coffee, more!
– 24th & Mission Bart Station walking distance
– Security deposit: $1,500
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Sorry, no pets
– Parking available in garage w/ automatic door opener. Room for one car. ($300)
– Rent controlled
– Non smoking building
– Available now!
– Income = 3 X the rent
– good credit
– landlord references
– Front room: 12.3’ X 15.2’
– Living room: 12.2’ X 16.2’
– Kitchen: 11.7’ X 11’
– Mud room: 7.2’ X 7.3’
– Ceiling height: 9.3’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.