Classic 1920s Studio w/ HUGE Walk In Closet www.RentalsInSF.com
750 Presidio Avenue #103 is located in the Laurel Heights/ Lower Pac Heights neighborhood
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Immaculate Lower Pacific Heights studio with classic details of 1920’s. Original fittings, hardwood floors, period light fixtures, bay windows with shutters and window dressings.
Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Target City Center, Laurel Heights retail corridor and Geary & Divisadero restaurants and cafes, and Muni lines
– LARGE First floor Studio
– Hardwood Floors
– HUGE Walk In Closet + additional hallway closet
– Separate Eat In Kitchen
– Full bathroom
– Bay windows with window shutters and window seat
– Bright, west facing unit
– Year built: 1928
– 21 unit building w/ onsite manager
– 3 Floors + Lobby Walk Up building
– Shared Coin Op Laundry onsite in basement
– Multi – bike rack in garage (First come, first serve)
– One car garage parking space – automatic door opener @ $250 OR manual door@ $225/mo.
– Available now
– One year lease required
– Security Deposit: 2x the rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays for PG&E, Owner pays for water, garbage & steam heat
– Sorry, no co-signers, Must have clean credit history and total gross household income is at least 3x the rent per month
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.