Light and Bright Top Floor two Bedroom on Alamo Square Park!
This is a charming Top Floor two bedroom apartment in a great 7 unit building right on Alamo Square Park. There are two nice sized bedrooms and living room. Hardwood floors throughout. Upgraded kitchen with all stainless steel appliances (gas range, fridge, microwave & dishwasher) with stylish tile and granite counters. One full bathroom.
– South facing – Light and Bright Unit
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Double pane windows
– Renovated kitchen and bath with granite counter tops and deep sink
– Gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator
– City Views and views of Buena Vista Park and the Sutro Tower
– Converted 2 bedroom unit or Large 1 bedroom w/ formal dining room
– Dimmers in most rooms.
– Large updated bathroom. Also includes heat lamp in ceiling and linen closet in bathroom.
– Bedroom 1 (15′ x 12.5′) Bedroom 2 (16′ x 11′)
– Living Room/Dining Room (14’x10′)
– Only 7 units in building
– Laundry room (coin opp)
– Shared back yard
– Room for bicycle storage
– Trash shoot
– Alamo Square Park
– Near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– Entertainment: The Independent, and soon to open: Emporium SF – Arcade
– Food/drink venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, etc.
– Security deposit is = to 1 month’s rent
– Owner pays hot & cold water + water, sewer, garbage, recycling, compost.
– One year lease
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry, no pets
– Available now
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.