LARGE one bedroom blocks to Japantown!
SHOWING SCHEDULE: http://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Here’s your chance to live in a spacious one bedroom apartment under $2,500 in San Francisco! Parking is available for rent and coin operated machines are in the building!
The unit has three spacious rooms. One nice sized bedroom, large living room and an eat in kitchen. There is wall to wall carpeting, big windows that all open and lots of natural light.
One full bath with tub, ample closet space and clean.
This building is conveniently located near Japantown, and to many shops, restaurants and easy public transportation!
– One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Eat in kitchen
– Entrance off open air breezeway
– Two Large closets located in bedroom and foyer
– Linen closet located in hallway
– Laundry in building (coin operated)
– Rent controlled unit
– Bedroom dimensions: 10′ 4″ x 10′ 1″
– Living Room dimensions: 16′ 5″ x 10′ 5″
– Kitchen dimensions: 14′ 9″ 7′ 11″
– 1630 Sutter St #11 (Japantown)
– 4 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 3 blocks to the center of Japantown
– near trendy Filmore St
– Entertainment nearby: AMC Kubaki 8, The Filmore,
– Safeway grocery store nearby
– Rent $2,350
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water + garbage/recycling/compost
– Parking is available for $200 uncovered outdoor spot
– One small pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional $500 deposit is required
– One year lease
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!