The Princess APTS - lovely 1 bedroom unit with hardwood floors!
900 Powell APT 4 @ Sacramento
Showing by appointment, please contact Sheri to schedule a time. Mask required. Thank you!
This is a great one bedroom one bath apartment with hardwood floors throughout. There are pockets doors between the bedroom and living room for a flexible floor plan. Nice open kitchen with granite counters, lots of cabinet space, and all appliances (fridge, gas range, microwave, dishwasher).
Located in the historic Princess Apartments on the Powell & Hyde cable car line in esteemed Nob Hill!
* Triple paned windows throughout unit
* Laundry in the building (2 washers 2 dryers / ShinePay App)
* Cable/internet ready (service Comcast/Xfinity)
* Street parking only – best for a car free lifestyle
* One year lease required
* Owner pays for water, Tenant pays all other utilities
* Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
* Non-smoking unit
* ONE small well behaved pet negotiable, additional $500.00 additional security deposit required.
900 Powell 4 / dimensions:
2.5 x 2
16 x 13
11 x 10.5
4.5 x 2.5
6.5 x 5
7.5 x 6.5
* Measurements are wall to wall for kitchen and bathroom (actual amount of floor space is less to allow for fixtures, cabinets, appliances, etc.).
Please note: dimensions are estimates only – thank you!
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”