Enormous one bedroom unit with all the amenities you need! Located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods!
– HUGE! 1 Bedroom / 1 bathroom (approximately 1,500 sq feet)
– Includes formal dining room & large living room
– Shared backyard with patio (the patio is private to this unit and the yard is reserved for the upstairs unit)
– Two unit building (this unit is located on the first floor)
– Private gated entrance
– Central Heating
– High Ceilings
– Split bath
– Large amounts of closet space
– Kitchen- gas stove, dishwasher, fridge
– Decorative Fireplace
– Shared two car garage. (One car parking space included, automatic door opener)
– 2843 Greenwich St
– Cow Hollow neighborhood
– An inarguable destination for luxury shopping, decadent dining, and vibrant nightlife, Cow Hollow is a vivacious neighborhood extending everything that a big city can offer.
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities (water bill is split between both units)
– Landscaper included
– Shared laundry (in garage, shared only with upstairs tenant)
– Parking included
– Sorry, no pets
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.