Recently renovated unit w/ Private Patio
726 Oak St., #104 x Fillmore St
See the unitnwith an agent before applying
Located in between 3 of the most trendy neighborhoods in the city, Hayes valley, Alamo Square Park and The Lower Haight!
This building is located on a busy street, but the unit is amazingly quiet as it is located towards the back of the building. Brand new floors, kitchen and baths, this unit is ready for move in!
– 1 BDR/1 BATH
– New wood-like floors
– Kitchen includes: solid surface counter-tops, dishwasher, disposal, new appliances, lots of cabinets and counter tops!!
– newly renovated
– located in the rear of building: lots of natural light.
– Bedroom: 9′ 3″ by 9′ 10″
– Living Room 15′ 8″ by 11′ 2″
– Shared coin/ app based washer / dryer
– Parking is $100 mo: automatic door opener, covered space, shared garage. Not tandem
– Walkscore 96 !
– beautiful Alamo Square park nearby.
– near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– entertainment: The Independent, Emporium Arcade, Madrone Art Bar and more
– food venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Crudo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Brenda’s Meat and Three, and many more
– Currently occupied – available soon
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x monthly rent
– Tenant pays PG&E
– Pet cat negotiable with additional deposit. Sorry, no dogs.
– Non smoking unit
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.