Bright and Spacious 1 BDR/1 BA w/ Wood Floors www.RentalsInSF.com
1801 21st Ave #105 is located in Central Sunset
Please view the unit in person before applying.
Lovely and bright HUGE 1 BDR/ 1 BATH apt with dining room, living room and kitchen.
Located in a well-maintained 10 unit building with shared coin op laundry in garage.
1801 21st Avenue is a 15 minute walk from the L TARAVAL and the L-OWL bus at the TARAVAL ST & 22ND AVE stop.
Plenty of restaurants and retail shops within walking distance. Safeway, Walgreens and gas station close by. Easy access to 19th Ave and Muni stops on Noriega and 19th Ave. 20 minute walk to Golden Gate Park or 10 minutes by car or bike – your choice!
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH
– Wood floors
– Kitchen with quartz counters and appliances include: dishwasher, refrigerator and electric stove
– Spacious living room and dining area
– Plenty of natural light – bay windows in living room and bedroom
– Gas fireplace
– Storage locker in garage included
– Well maintained 10 unit walk up
– Shared coin op laundry in garage
– Parking – One garage space available for $100/ mo
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage, Tenant pays for PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Cosigners – Clean credit and verifiable references required. Must provide 5 year rental history.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.