1-BR Condo Jewel in the Mission: Modern Interior, Parking + Storage
360 Guerrero St #311 is located in the Mission Dolores area
Please see the unit with an agent before applying.
Amazing 1 bedroom, third floor end-unit (with elevator) in a large and secure condo complex. Underground assigned parking and storage unit included. The unit is situated on the interior of the block, away from the bustle of Guerrero Street, with a large private deck overlooking a serene park-like greenspace – making this unit a quiet jewel in an otherwise hopping neighborhood. Within easy walking distance to BART (two blocks), MUNI, Dolores Park, Tartine Bakery and all the great restaurants along the Valencia Corridor!
This unit has a spacious living area, renovated kitchen with stainless-faced glass top stove, fridge, disposal, and dishwasher. The kitchen cabinets offer tons of storage space you don’t see in a unit like this, along with Caesarstone countertops. The bathroom is modernized as well, with updated vanity, commode, and cabinets offering great storage capacity.
Building includes laundry just a short walk down the hall. This one-bedroom is a real jewel you shouldn’t miss!
– Approx 723 sq ft
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH
– Renovated kitchen with stainless-faced glass top stove, fridge, disposal, and dishwasher
– Full bathroom with tub + shower, updated vanity, commode, and cabinets
– Carpet in unit
– Private balcony off the living area
– Condo is not under rent control
– Dolores Plaza Condominiums
– Year built: 1983
– 125 condo units
– Shared laundry in building
– Amenities: fitness center with sauna and common area recreational room
– Available now
– 12-Month Lease
– Security Deposit -1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage, Tenant pays PG&E
– Parking Included
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-Smoking unit
– Please note all moves must take place during regular business hours Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00AM-5:00PM.
The loading zone cannot be occupied until after 10:00AM. Moving Vehicles are to be no more than 45’ long.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.