Stately New Renovation with modern flair in classic Edwardian.
Gorgeous, large and newly remodeled apartment available now! Four nice size bedrooms, each with Elfa closet system + beautiful modern, eat in kitchen. Also includes inviting living area with bay windows on Hayes St. High ceilings compliment this classic modern renovation. Trendy and happening Divisadero St. just 2 blocks away. Gorgeous Alamo Square Park only 3 blocks away.
– Rooms: 4 bedrooms, eat-in Kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms
– Charming new renovation with gorgeous hardwood floors and high ceilings
– Kitchen includes gas range + dishwasher + solid surface counter tops
– Two classic modern bathrooms: one with a tub and one with a walk in shower
– Lots of extras including dimmers on the lights, crown molding, high ceilings
– 1458 Hayes St
– beautiful Alamo Square park! 3 blocks away
– near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– entertainment: The Independent, and the new Emporium Arcade.
– food venues near by: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, Brenda’s Meat and Three, Green Chili Kitchen, etc.
– Rent $7395
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x the monthly rent
– Utilities paid by owner: Garbage/Recycling/Compost & water/sewer
– Non-smoking unit
– Street Parking only
– One small dog or cat considered
– Please see www.RentalsinSF.com for complete and up-to-date info.
– Available 2/1/2019