Bright, Spacious Jr 1 Bedroom Condo in Lower Pacific Heights !!
This is a great Jr 1 bedroom condo unit with an open floor plan. The main room has a huge closet. There is a full bathroom when you first enter the unit to the left of the small foyer. Kitchen has a gas stove and a mini fridge (fits under the kitchen counter). Built-in shelving and high ceilings are just more features of this charming Edwardian style unit. Carpet throughout (except kitchen and bathroom).
The building has a large (free) laundry area (2 washers/2 dryers) as well as plenty of bike storage. Around the back, you will find a small shared outdoor area with benches. One covered parking space is available for rent.
Conveniently located within walking distance to shops, cafes, and restaurants of Polk Street and Fillmore Street. Close to Whole Foods, public transportation and tech shuttles.
– Top floor corner unit (3rd floor walk up)
– Jr. 1 bedroom apartment with dining room off kitchen
– Includes small foyer with coat closet
– Lots of natural light
– Views into courtyard
– Free steam heating
– Pleasing neutral two-tone paint scheme
– Nice bathroom layout with deep soaking tub/ shower and white subway tile
– Living room includes large walk in closet
– Pet negotiable w/ pet deposit
– Conveniently located Condominium (about 20 units in building)
– Secure building with formal lobby and covered entrance
– Laundry room (free)
– Parking space for rent (1 space), covered, $124 / Month (small car)
– 1805 Pine St #31 (Lower Pac Heights)
– Walkscore: 97! Transit Score: 93!
– Near tech shuttles and fantastic restaurants just steps away
– Lots of restaurants, bars and pubs just steps from your door
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit = 1.5 x monthly rent
– Condo requires a $230 Moving fee + a Damage Deposit of $500
– Moves into/out of the building: Movers must provide a certificate of Liability Insurance.
– Owner pays for water + garbage/recycling/compost + steam heat
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Shared Laundry in building
– Pet negotiable w/ deposit
– Parking may be rented (fits small car) $124 / month
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.