Large Two Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Condo with Parking in Hayes Valley!
GREAT bi-level condo in the heart of burgeoning Hayes Valley. This unit has an open and flexible floor plan with a living/dining room overlooking vibrant Hayes St. There is a functional fireplace in the living room with southern exposure, opening right onto the kitchen with its granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. The two bedrooms are both upstairs and both have ensuite bathrooms. The master has ample closets and a serene balcony that overlooks the Courtyard. A laundry closet is conveniently located between the two bedroom suites. The unit also has a powder room on the main level, good storage in a couple of large closets, and well-organized parking in the garage. Available 11/1/21
– 2 Bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
– Light and bright unit with hardwood floors and excellent floor plan
– Large separate bedrooms each with on suite bathroom.
– Front bedroom has bay windows and views of Hayes St through foliage
– Back bedroom looks onto courtyard and includes balcony
– Hardwood floors, double pane windows
– Gas Fireplace
– Kitchen includes: granite countertops, dishwasher, disposal.
– Storage in garage
– Washer / dryer in unit laundry
– Underground parking (one spot included)
– Double door secure entrance
– Courtyard with benches and plants for entertaining or socializing
– 342 Hayes St #A (Hayes Valley)
– The best shops, resturants, pubs and coffee just steps from your door
– Walkscore: 99! Transit score: 100!
– Security Deposit: 1.0 x month rent
– Utilities included: Water + garbage/recycling/compost
– Parking included
– Non-smoking unit
– Pets negotiable with additional $1000 deposit
– Available 11/1
– Living room: 23.6’ X 15.7’
– Ceiling height: 8.7’
– Kitchen: 6.3’ X 12.9’
– Front facing bedroom: 12.5’ X 13.3’
– Rear facing bedroom: 12.6’ X 13
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.