Classic 1 Bedroom / 1 Split Bath Apartment in Castro !!
This lovely 1 bedroom / 1 bath is spacious and located in super convenient location of Castro. The unit includes a large living room, bathroom, and separate water closet. This sun filled apartment features large windows, French doors, original details such as picture rail and tall baseboards. Access to large backyard.
This fantastic location is in the Castro district near mission Dolores neighborhood in San Francisco. Nearby parks include Dolores Park and Duboce Park. Walk Score = 99!
– Large One bedroom / One Split Bathroom
– Located in rear of building
– Kitchen includes: solid surface countertops, gas range, & fridge
– Hardwood floors + new tile floors in kitchen
– Picture rail for hanging
– Nice hallway and small foyer give it a bit of classic feel
– Deep coat closet in foyer and another closet in hallway
– About 10 units in building
– Large backyard
– Unit located on 2nd Floor
– 269 Church St #7 (Castro/ Eureka Valley)
– Walkscore: 99! Walker and Bikers Paradise!
– Steps aways from coffee, restuarants, pubs, & bars
– Nearby parks include California Volunteers Memorial and Duboce Park
– MUNI underground rail 1 block away
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5 month’s rent
– Utilities: owner pays for water + garbage
– Non-smoking unit
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Street parking only
– No laundry in building (2 Laundromats within 6 min walk)
– Small nice pet considered w/ $500 pet deposit
– Available now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.