Light & bright corner unit in Nob Hill - see YouTube Video Tour!
900 Powell APT 6 @ Sacramento in Nob Hill
Showing by appointment, please contact Sheri to schedule a time. Mask required. Thank you!
This is a one bedroom corner unit with hardwood floors throughout. There are French doors between the bedroom and living room. Light and bright living room with lots of windows for great natural light! Open kitchen with granite counters, lots of cabinet space, and all appliances (fridge, gas range & dishwasher). Lovely full bathroom.
Located in the historic Princess Apartments on the Powell & Hyde cable car line.
* Triple paned windows throughout unit
* Shared laundry in the building (2 washers & 2 dryers – ShinePay app required)
* Cable/internet ready (service required with Comcast/Xfinity)
* Street parking only – best for a car free lifestyle
* One year lease required
* Owner pays for water, Tenant pays all other utilities
* Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
* Non-smoking unit and property
* ONE small pet negotiable, additional $500.00 deposit required. Some restrictions apply.
Bathroom: 6 x 5
Hall closet: 2.5 x 2
Bedroom: 12 x 11.5
Bedroom closet: 2.5 x 1.5
Living room: 13.5 x 11.5
Kitchen: 10 x 7.5
* Dimensions are estimates only.
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”