Pet Friendly Historic Victorian with Modern Upgrades!
Here’s an opportunity to live in a large and spectacular one bedroom unit. The building is featured on the front page of the SF Victorian Revived book
Link to book:
– Hardwood floors
– Large bedroom, Huge Living Room with original columns
– Renovated full bath
– Large closet space
– Huge eat in kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, disposal and exposed brick!
– Laundry in building
– HUGE shared deck
Doesn’t get better than this!
– Just one block from the weekly farmers market
– Walk to the Divisadero Corridors, Many spotlight restaurants and coffee houses and parks
– Close to many bus lines, grocery stores including Bi-Rite, Luckys, Safeway, Faletti’s and Whole Foods
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays $80.00 set fee for PGE and Water, per person
– Non smoking building/unit
– Pet friendly- No additional pet deposit, 100 pet rent