Renovated 2BR/1BA in the Haight !
618 Cole St. & Haight St
Located in between the Haight and Cole Valley, this awesome unit is available now. One small bedroom, converted 2nd bedroom (much larger than the other)spacious living room and hardwood floors throughout. Just steps away from some of SF’s most popular eateries, bars and parks close by!
– Bright and spacious
– 15K in renovations just a year ago
– Hardwood floors
– Converted 2 bedroom w/ 1 bathroom
– Large front facing living room (could be bedroom)
– Long hallway perfect for a gallery wall w/ picture rail and track lighting
– Coin operated laundry on ground floor
– Bright and quiet little backyard< Dimensions: - Front Living room or Bedroom: 12’4“ x 14‘ - Hallway 24’10” x 3’2” - Smaller bedroom 7‘11“ x 14’2” - Dining room/living room: 11‘8“ x 14‘4“ - Kitchen 9‘9“ x 8‘7“￼￼￼ Location: - 618 Cole St (The Haight neighborhood) - Cole Valley neighborhood adjacent - Whole Foods Market 2 blocks away - Lots of food and shopping on Haight St - Golden Gate Park and Panhandle super close by Lease Terms: - One year lease - Security deposit 1.5 x rent - Utilities paid by owner: Garbage - Sorry, no dogs. Cat friendly w/ deposit - Non-smoking unit - Street parking only - Available Now! Qualifications: - Good credit - Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent - Positive Landlord reference(s) Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.