Charming, bi-level One Bedroom and Amazing Bath
First Floor unit, light filled one bedroom located in a very convenient location between Alamo Square, Lower Haight and Hayes Valley. This gorgeous classic apartment features soaring ceilings and gorgeous hardwood floors a magnificent bath. Lovely period style details and gorgeous fixtures included.
There is a shared backyard and laundry in the building.
– One Bedroom / One Bath
– Large south facing living room with bay window
– Reto style corner banquette off of kitchen
– Kitchen includes: new appliances: gas range, built-in microwave, dishwasher
– Newly renovated bathroom includes: walk in shower, storage, and white marble tile
– Tall ceilings (11.4 feet)
– Only four units in building
– Shared landscaped backyard
– Coin operated laundry
– Bike storage
– 750 Fell St
– 5 minutes walk to Alamo Square Park
– Walking distance to trendy Divisadero St and Haight St (lower Haight)
– One block to Hayes Valley
– Security Deposit: 1.5 X rent
– Owner pays water/garbage
– 12 month lease
– Rent controlled building
– Cat Friendly (sorry- no dogs) additional deposit may apply
– Street Parking only (medium difficulty in this area)
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.