NEW! Stunning 2 Bed / 2 Bath w/ parking, deck, laundry, and more!
NEW! Absolutely stunning, modern 1,200 sq feet apartment in Pac Heights! One car parking and large storage area included. Large private back patio is conveniently located off the living room. Heated radiant flooring throughout.
– 2 bedrooms / 2 bathroom
– Large rooms
– Large kitchen/dining/living room w/ direct patio access.
– Elevator for moving items
– Gorgeous modern kitchen with designer range, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
– Soft self close cabinets
– Laminate wood floors throughout
– Formal dining area
– Laundry in unit
– One car parking included + possible scooter/ motorcycle. EV charging available
– Large private deck
– Stunning living wall
– 2232 Webster St., San Francisco, CA 94115
– Pacific Heights
– Quiet area between Alta Plaza and Lafayette Park
– Walking distance to the heart of Fillmore st
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: $300 / water, sewer, garbage, PG&E (for 2 people) +50 / month for additional occupants. EV charging extra.
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 21.1’ x 24.6’
– Kitchen: 10.3’ x 10.4’
– Front bedroom: 24.2’ x 15.1’
– Middle bedroom: 9.7’ x 14.8’
– Ceiling Height : 11’
– Private Patio: 21.3’ x 29.3’
– Hallway: 49.5’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.