Gorgeous 1 BDR/ 1 BA Condo w/ City Views - Steps to Union Square!
666 Post St #902 is located in Lower Nob Hill/ Union Square
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Beautiful 1926 building with stylish lobby in the Union Square Area. Full time (M-F) attendant in the lobby. Large indoor/outdoor rooftop that is shared common space.
The unit is facing the back of the building, so there is less street noise. Facing North-East, with lots of light. There is a large living/dining area. Light wood floors throughout the unit, with tiles in the bathroom.
– Approx 775 sq ft
– 9th floor unit
– 1 BDR
– 1 full bathroom w/ shower + tub
– Large rooms
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Large living/dining room
– Cityscape views
– Crown Towers Apartments
– 55 co-op units / 17 floors
– Year built: 1926
– Art Deco style
– Shared roof deck with cityscape views
– On-site building manager
– Two elevators + a service elevator for recyclables
– Card-operated laundry room
– Bike storage in the basement
– No parking in bldg; Paid public garages in the area
– Available Now!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for water, garbage and PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.