Cosmopolitan 1/1 Condo Near Downtown w/ Doorman and Great Feel !!
Stunning, 5th floor condo in the historic Landmark Building, just off San Francisco’s renowned Union Square and the Grant Street entrance to Chinatown. This is an immaculate luxury 1 BR / 1 Bath + media room + office nook! The perfect Pied-A-Terre or city home. The gorgeous rooftop lounge with internet and garden features a fire pit surrounded by seating and 360 skyline views. Attended lobby with elevator in bldg. Lease parking available nearby ($400 / month). Hardwood floors throughout, exposed cement and brick walls. Open living room and kitchen. Unit includes an in-unit washer/dryer. Kitchen includes stainless steel cooktop, oven, dishwasher and refrigerator.
– 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– Kitchen/Living great room plan
– Gallery style kitchen includes: dishwasher, cooktop, oven; all stainless steel
– Exposed brick office nook
– Cozy media room with sliding barn door
– Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
– Shared rooftop deck with amazing views
– Comes fully furnished or partially furnished (may negotiate for select furniture if needed)
– Historic Landmark Building
– Concierge in lobby w/ package acceptance
– Bike room
– Rooftop Terrace w/ fire pits, BBQ and lounge seating
– 333 Grant Ave
– Downtown SF!
– Near all the best shopping and food
– Walkscore = 100!
– Owner pays for water & garbage
– Tenant pays for PG&E & Internet
– Monthly parking available in the Sutter/Stockton Garage for $400 / month
– Security Deposit: 2 x rent
– HOA Move In Fee: $250 (also requires scheduling and a licensed moving company)*
– Security access programing fee: $150. (for the building)
– Property delivered furnished or partially furnished
– 12 month lease
– Available now!
– Media room: 10.2’ x 5.4’
– Kitchen: 11.5’ x 8.3’
– Ceiling height: 11 feet
– Bedroom: 12.9’ x 10.8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
*Condos require advance notice for moving, deposits and fees may be required.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.