Top Floor, Corner Unit -1 BDR LOFT/ 2 BATH Live/Work Condo w/ Parking!
1247 Harrison St Unit 28 is located in SOMA
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Recently renovated 2-story loft in Western SoMa. top floor, back right corner of the building: quiet and great light. 2 outdoor spaces: private terrace off the bedroom with power and water; shared catwalk off the living room.
All hardwood floors, brand new carpet on the stairs w/in the unit. Marble bathrooms with rain shower head.
Open concept kitchen and living space. Kitchen includes refrigerator, built-in microwave and exhaust hood, dishwasher, gas stove. In unit washer and dryer. The unit includes smart climate control window shades, ceiling fan, gas fire place.
– 1100 sq ft.
– 2 story loft
– 1 large bedroom loft / 2 bathroom / plus private patio
– Gorgeous modern eat in kitchen w/ refrigerator, built-in microwave and exhaust hood, dishwasher, gas stove
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room with access to patio
– Private laundry in unit
– One car parking included
– Year built: 2004
– 28 condo unit bldg
– One car garage parking and storage locker included
– Near Trader Joes, Costco and many local restaurants and shops
– Quiet building with working professionals and owner occupied units
– Available Now!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent + $500
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage; Tenant pays PGE and internet (bldg provider: Monkeybrains)
– Pet friendly – maximum of two pets (cat or dog)
– Non-smoking unit
– HOA Move In/Out fees: – $500 move-in fee (non-refundable), M-F and need to give notice in advance
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rentals In SF
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.