Large 1/1 unit in the heart of NOPA and the Divisadero Corridors!
SHOWING SCHEDULE : http://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Nicely updated, spacious one bedroom, one bath unit with hardwood floors throughout. There is a large eat in kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and fridge. Spacious bathroom, and a bright sunny living room overlooking a rooftop patio the Divisadero Corridors.
Walk to Bi-Rite, Falletti’s, Petes Coffee and Tea, NOPA, the amazing restaurant, Nopalito, Bar Crudo, several local wine bars and so much more!
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
– Large walk in closet
– Front facing unit
– Hardwood floors
– Tall ceilings
– 514 Divisadero St
– Walkscore = 96! Ridescore: 90
– Alamo Square Park
– Near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– Entertainment: The Independent, and Emporium SF – Arcade
– Food/drink venues just steps from your door: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, etc.
– Rent: $2,795
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– No laundry in building
– Street parking only
– Cat Friendly
– Non smoking building
– Available now!
Jackie Tom – Leasing Agent for Owner License BRE License # 01509772 / Broker Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info